To be admitted to the GSP, candidates must meet the following requirements:
Specific Requirements for the Master
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a highly recognized
- Minimum 00 GPA on a four point scale.
- At least one course with a B or higher in the areas of Mathematics, Statistics, Sociology, and A remedial course is offered for math, stats and econ during the Summer for those who need it.
- Familiarity with handling information systems .
- Spanish and English
Documents Required for the Application for Admission
- Application for Admission to Graduate Studies in electronic
- Graduate program application
- Results of the EXADEP (PAEG) WILL NOT BE REQUIERED AS AN EXCEPTION FOR NEW ADMISSIONS IN AUGUST 2020 GIVEN CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIA.
- Two Recommendations for Graduate Studies in electronic format or paper
- Two official Student copies may be used for opening the student’s file.
- Letter of intent for pursuing graduate studies and professional
- Interview with the Admissions Committee,